Big Sound Festival 2022
Where? Valencia When? From 7 to 9 July 2022 Genres? Rap, urban, Latin and trap.
Big Sound Festival 2022: general information
The Big Sound Festival is an international music festival, somewhat young since it celebrated its first edition in 2019, which is based in Valencia. Specifically, the event is usually held around the month of July at the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia.
This festival is the largest urban music festival in Spain, and in it you can enjoy various styles of urban music such as trap, Latin or rap, among others. In addition, you can also enjoy other activities such as art, culture and gastronomy.
To give you an idea, Nicky Jam, Becky G, Lunay, C. Tangana, Bad Gyal, Don Patricio, Ana Mena, Danny Romero, Mueveloreina, Paula Cendejas, Sandra Groove or Chema Rivas, are some of the artists who made up the first edition held in 2019.
Have you been convinced by this option? From Topfestivales we have good news for you! The Big Sound festival will return to Valencia from 7 to 9 July 2022 with the best artists of the urban scene. Don't miss it!
Big Sound Festival 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
Although there is still no official line-up for Big Sound Festival 2022, the festival organizers have announced, both on the official website and on their social networks, some of the confirmed artists. Do you want to know who they are? From Topfestivales we'll tell you:
- C. Tangana
- Nicky Jam
- Bad Gyal
- Lola Indigo
- Marc Seguí
- Moon Ki
- White Boy
- Ralphie Choo
- Adry Bass
- Fercho Energy
And many more still to be confirmed!
Where will Big Sound Festival 2022 be held?
The Big Sound festival, as we said before, is based in the city of Valencia. Specifically, its shows and activities take place in the grounds of the City of Arts and Sciences of the city itself.
Hotels near Big Sound Festival
So that you can stay near the festival site, without having to go far away, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of the closest hotels:
- Sercotel Valencia Alameda 41
- Hotel Valencia Center
- Hotel Valencia Oceanic affliated by Melià
- Ilunion Aqua 3
You can also evaluate other more economical options by looking at the apartments offered by Airbnb on their website.
Restaurants near Big Sound Festival
And if you want to get your strength back after a long session of music, what better way to do it than enjoying a good meal? From Topfestivales we bring you some of the closest restaurants to the venue:
- Alquería del Pou
- Cafeteria Restaurant Don Pelayo
- Sowu Restaurant
- Solo del Mar
How to get to Big Sound Festival
To get to the place where Big Sound Festival is held, from Topfestivales we suggest the following options:
- Plane. The closest airport to the venue is Valencia Airport, which is about 16 kilometres away. Once at the airport the best option is to take the metro line 3 towards Rafelbunyol and get off at Xativa. Then if you take bus 15 and get off at Jesús Morante Borrás, you will be a few minutes walk from the venue.
- By train. The best option is to take a train towards Valencia. This will leave you at the North Station of the city, from where you will have to take metro line 3 to Colón and then bus 95 towards Marina Real, which has a stop right at the venue.
- By bus. You can get a bus from one of the main cities to Valencia with ALSA. From the bus station the best option is to take the 95 towards Marina Real, which leaves you right next to the venue.
- By car. The most comfortable and flexible option and besides, with google maps you won't get lost! You can also consider other options such as ride sharing on blablacar or a rental car if you don't have your own.
Big Sound Festival 2022 Tickets
Tickets for Big Sound Festival 2022 are now available for sale . Ticket prices and passes from:
- General Admission: from 78 euros
- VIP Front Stage Pass: from 130 euros
- VIP Experience Table Season Ticket: from 1250 euros
- Day Ticket: from 50 euros
- VIP Front Stage Day Ticket: from 70 euros