Festival Las Noches del Botánico 2022
Where? Real Jardín Botánico Alfonso XIII, Madrid When? From 10 June to 27 July 2022 Genres? Jazz, flamenco, rock and pop, a great mix of styles!
Festival Noches del Botánico 2022: general information
The festival Noches del Botánico is a music festival held annually since its first edition in 2016. This festival usually spans the months of June and July, and its usual venue is the Real Jardín Botánico de Alfonso XIII, in Madrid.
Noches del Botánico gathers artists from a multitude of genres, very diverse among them. It focuses mainly on pop, rock, jazz, flamenco and alternative music. It is also one of the festivals that brings together more people, and is that in its last and fourth edition, held in 2019, attended by about 90,000 people.
Artists such as Bomba Estéreo, Phoenix, Carlos Vives, Tequila, Giorgio Moroder, Jamie Cullum, Juanes, Diego El Cigala, Niña Pastori or Tomatito, are some of those who have made up past editions.
Noches del Botanico will return to Madrid from 10 June to 27 July 2022.
Noches del Botanico 2022 festival line-up: confirmed artists and groups
The organization of the festival has already confirmed the dates and concerts of some of the artists who will be present in this new edition of Noches del Botanico. From Topfestivales we tell you about it:
- Gipsy Kings ft Nicolás Reyes and Tonino Baliardo: 10 June 2022
- Imelda May: 12 June 2022
- Pat Metheny Side- Eye: 18 June 2022
- Wilco: 27 June 2022
- LP: 29th June 2022
- Belle and Sebastian / Beth Orton: 2 July 2022
- Crowded Hause: 3 July 2022
- Agnes Obel / John Grant: 5 July 2022
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers / Vintage Trouble: 13 July 2022
- Zucchero / Patax: 14 July 2022
- Carlinhos Brown / Cimafunk: 18 July 2022
- Jessie J: 19 July 2022
- Joussou N'dour / Cymande: 20 July 2022
- Oscar D'León / Eva Ayllón: 27 July 2022
Where does Noches del Botánico 2022 take place?
The festival Noches del Botánico, as we have said before, is held in the Royal Botanical Garden Alfonso XIII, which is located in the Complutense University of Madrid, in the Community of Madrid.
Hotels near Botanical Nights
So you can stay and rest near the festival, from Topfestivales we recommend some of the closest hotels:
In addition, as we always tell you, you can find cheaper options within the offer of apartments that Airbnb makes on its website.
Restaurants near Noches del Botánico
We also recommend some of the closest restaurants to the Royal Botanical Garden so you can recharge your batteries and continue enjoying the concerts:
- Paolo Restaurant
- Ampudia Restaurant
How to get to Noches del Botánico
To get to the festival site, from Topfestivales we tell you some of the options:
- Plane: you can get there by taking a flight from your city of origin to Madrid-Barajas. Once there you must take metro line 8 towards Nuevos Ministerios, and there take line 6 and get off at Ciudad Universitaria, where the venue is located.
- Train: if you come by train, it will most likely leave you at Atocha Renfe Station, so from there you will have to take the C2 that will leave you at Nuevos Ministerios and once there take the metro line 6 to get off at Ciudad Universitaria.
- Bus: it won't be difficult to find a bus from your city to Madrid on the alsa website. Once in Madrid South Station, you will have to take line 6 to Ciudad Universitaria.
- Car: it is always the most comfortable option, although depending on where you are going from, the trip will be longer and will have more tolls. You also have the option of a shared ride on blablacar or a rental car.
Botanical Nights 2022 tickets
As we have previously reported, the official website of the festival has already confirmed some of the concerts and dates of some of the artists who will make up this next edition of the festival. Therefore, these tickets for Noches del Botánico 2022 are already available for sale . Ticket prices from 30 euros (depending on the concert).