Gardens of Pedralbes 2022
Where: Gardens of the Royal Palace of Pedralbes, Barcelona When: June and July 2022 Genres: All musical styles!
Jardins de Pedralbes 2022: general information
The Jardins de Pedralbes festival has been held for ten consecutive years in Barcelona, in the gardens of the royal palace that give its name to the festival itself. This event is usually held during the months of June and July, and you can enjoy a wide variety of styles, from pop, rock or even electronic.
The event has numerous spaces where you can enjoy everything from a stroll to concerts or great gastronomic experiences. In the area known as "The Village" you can enjoy two spaces dedicated to music, where you can listen live to bothemerging artists and some of the most acclaimed of the moment, and also have the opportunity to taste a signature cuisine in its gastronomic area.
In previous editions, you could hear the voices of artists such as Loquillo, Sergio Dalma, Amaia, Nathy Peluso, La Bien Querida and Alan Parsons.
Jardins de Pedralbes is expected to return to the city of Barcelona during the months of June and July 2022, although the exact dates are still unknown.
Jardins de Pedralbes 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and groups
The festival has already put on its website some of the concerts of the artists that will make up its tenth edition and their dates. From Topfestivales, we update you on the news and we tell you about them:
- James Blunt: June 7, 2022
- Jethro Tull: 12th June 2022
- Nile Rodgers & Chic: 14th June 2022
- Andrés Calamaro: 15th June 2022
- Patti Smith and Band: 16th June 2022
- Madness: 22 June 2022
- LP : 28 June 2022
- Crowed Hause: 2 July 2022
- Il Divo: 3 July 2022
- Alan Parsons: 6 and 7 July 2022
- Agnes Obel: 9 July 2022
Where is the Jardins de Pedralbes Festival 2022?
The Festival Jardins de Pedralbes 2022, will be held as other years in the gardens of the Royal Palace of Pedralbes, which are located in the city of Barcelona.
Hotels near Jardins de Pedralbes
So you can stay and rest without having to go far from the festival site, from Topfestivales we recommend the closest hotels to Jardins de Pedralbes:
You can also find other cheaper options on the Airbnb website, which offers numerous apartments in the city of Barcelona.
Restaurants near Jardins de Pedralbes
We also recommend you the nearest restaurants where you can recharge your batteries to continue enjoying this great festival:
- Restaurant Pati Blau Pedralbes
- El Jardí de l'Abadessa
- Restaurant Triton
How to get to Festival Jardins de Pedralbes
To get to the festival site, in Topfestivales we comment some of the options:
- Plane: a flight from your city to El Prat Airport. Once there, you will have to take one of the public transports available in the city like the train/tram or a bus.
- Bus: you can find numerous buses going to Barcelona from any city on the alsa or moovit website. Once there the L3 line will drop you off near the festival.
- Train: to get there by train we recommend you to take a train to Barcelona. Once there, you should take the metro line L3, which will leave you a few meters from the festival site.
- Car: it will always be the most comfortable option, although depending on where you come from it will be more kilometers. You can also find other options such as rental cars or a shared blablacar.
Jardins de Pedralbes 2022 Tickets
Tickets for the concerts of some of the artists that will make up the tenth edition of Jardins de Pedralbes, are already available for sale on the official website of the festival. This festival offers individual tickets for each of the concerts and artists that make it up so prices vary depending on the type of ticket and concert.
The price ranges from 38 euros in the cheapest ticket in grandstand with less visibility, to the most expensive ticket, the premium ticket for the price of 168 euros. Other types of tickets include the central and side amphitheatres for 98 and 68 euros, the central and side grandstand for 68 and 58 euros and the entrance to the arena for 45 euros.