Medusa Festival 2022
Where? Cullera Beach, Valencia When? From the 10th to the 15th of August 2022 Genres? A wide variety of music! Hardcore, electro, house... but also trap and hip hop.
Medusa Festival 2022: general information
Medusa Sunbeach Festival is its full name, although everyone knows it as Medusa. It is a mainly electronic music festival that has been held since 2014 in Valencia. Although this festival is mainly electronic, you can also listen to other genres such as trap, reggaeton or hip hop.
The Medusa has been gradually gaining recognition, not only nationally, but also beyond our borders. And this festival brings together every year electronic music lovers from all over the world.
Each edition usually has several stages, the last one held in 2019 had four: Queen's Castle (Mainstage), Resonance (Techno Stage), Symphony (Remember Stage), Beach Club. In that edition were artists such as:
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Sebastian Ingrosso
- Vini Vici
- DJ Batiste
- Mad Dog
And many more!
The Medusa will return to the beach of Cullera, with its seventh edition, from the 10th to the 15th of August 2022.
Medusa 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
The line-up for Medusa 2022 has not been made public yet, so we don't know the artists and bands that will make up this edition, besides, the organization has not revealed any advance either. Even so, don't worry, from Topfestivales we will keep you up to date with all the updates and news of the festival so you don't miss anything.
Where will Medusa 2022 be held?
As we said before, the Medusa SunBeach festival is held on the sand of Cullera Beach which is located, as its name suggests, in Cullera, a municipality in Valencia.
Hotels near Medusa Festival
Although Medusa offers tickets with camping so you can stay at the venue itself, if you prefer to stay in a hotel, from Topfestivales we tell you which are the closest hotels to the festival:
Restaurants near Medusa Festival
And if you want to recharge your batteries with a good meal, we also recommend the best rated restaurants closest to the festival:
- Restaurant Mar de Oro
- Restaurant Arrocería Ulises Piga
- La Cava Baja Restaurant
How to get to Medusa Festival
You may be wondering how to get to Medusa, don't worry, now we will tell you the possible options to get there:
- Train: taking a train from one of the main cities like Madrid or Barcelona, towards Valencia. Once in Valencia the best option would be to take another train, this time regional, to Cullera.
- Bus: there are many companies that offer good combinations to get to Cullera, anyway, the festival organization always offers bus trips from different cities to the festival site.
- Car: with a car and google maps it won't be very difficult to get to Medusa. A much more comfortable option than the previous ones, and the festival also has a car park, so you won't have any problem where to park it.
Medusa 2022 Tickets
From Topfestivales we tell you which are the general ticket types according to other years:
- Day ticket
- General season ticket
- Camping supplement
- General Pass plus
- Premium season ticket