Puro Latino 2022
Where? Puerto de Santa María When? From 4 to 6 August 2022 Genres? urban, latin and reggaeton
Puro Latino 2022: general information
Puro Latino is a fairly young music festival, as it celebrated its first edition in 2018, which has its main venue in Puerto de Santa Maria, in Cadiz, although it also celebrates another edition in Seville.
The event, specifically takes place in the Polideportivo la Puntilla, where artists such as Anuel AA, Karol G, Don Omar, Maikel Delacalle, Justin Quiles, Farruko, Don Patricio or Juan Magan, among many others, have passed through.
Without a doubt, Puro Latino is one of the best festivals of the summer and one of the most popular in Andalusia. The best option to enjoy the best of genres such as urban, latin or reggaeton by the hand of the most famous artists of the moment.
And you know what? From Topfestivales we have good news for you. Although the festival could not make its edition planned for 2020 and 2021, Puro Latino returns to Puerto Santamaría from 4 to 6 August 2022. Are you going to miss it?
Puro Latino 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
The line-up for the Puro Latino 2022 festival is not yet available. So far there are no confirmed artists and the groups and artists that will make up this next edition are unknown. But don't worry, from Topfestivales we will keep you informed of all the updates and news in this section, stay tuned!
Where will Puro Latino 2022 take place?
The Puro Latino festival, as we said before, has its main venue in Puerto de Santamaría in Cádiz. In this edition, its shows take place, specifically, in the Polideportivo La Puntilla.
Hotels near Puro Latino
So that you can stay near the venue where the festival is held, without having to go far away, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of the closest hotels:
You can also evaluate other cheaper options among the apartments offered by Airbnb on their website.
Restaurants near Puro Latino
And if you want to recharge your batteries while you enjoy a good meal, from Topfestivales we are ready for everything, and that's why we leave here some of the closest restaurants:
- La Enamorá Tapería
- El Castillito
- María Castaña
- Chiringuito Luis Alles
How to get to Puro Latino
To get to the place where Puro Latino is celebrated, from Topfestivales we propose you the following options:
- Plane. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, which is about twenty minutes away by car. Once there, the best option is to take a rental car or a taxi, as there are not many options. You may also consider taking one of the official festival buses from Jerez.
- Train. A train from your city to Cádiz will not be difficult to find on the Renfe website. Once at the train station in Cadiz you will have to take a bus or a regional train in the direction of Puerto de Santamaria.
- By bus. You can find a bus from your city to Cádiz or to Puerto de Santamaría at Alsa. If by any chance you can't find a direct bus, don't worry. On the official website of the festival you will find official buses from many areas of Andalusia.
- By car. It's always the most comfortable and flexible option and besides, with google maps you won't get lost! You can also consider other options such as carpooling or car hire.
Puro Latino 2022 Tickets
Tickets for the Puro Latino 2022 festival are now available for sale. Ticket prices and passes from:
- General Admission: from 77 euros
- Gold Season Ticket: from 115 euros
- Platinum Season Ticket: from 140 euros