Tomavistas Festival 2022
Where? Madrid When? May 19-21, 2022 Genres? Alternative rock, electronic pop, and alternative music.
Tomavistas 2022 Festival: general information
The Tomavistas festival is a musical event held in Madrid, this time in a new venue: the IFEMA. This year it will celebrate its sixth edition and will return with the best music and the best artists, both national and international, of independent music.
In this festival you can hear the best of all types of styles within the independent genre, pop, rock, as it has become one of the celebrations of music par excellence.
Tomavistas in addition to making you enjoy the best music also has three stages, outdoor green areas, gastronomic area and rest area.
The Tomavistas festival will return to the city of Madrid from May 19 to 21, 2022, don't miss it!
Tomavistas 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
The line-up for Tomavistas 2022 is already available, and the artists and bands have been confirmed by the organization. From Topfestivales we tell you who will be the protagonists of each day:
- Thursday, May 19: Sen Senra, Rigoberta Bandini, Alizzz, Cupido, Cariño, Rojuu, Confeti de Odio.
- Friday, May 20: Suede, Slowdive, Kevin Morby, Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Carolina Durante, La Luz, Hurray for the Riff Raff, Biznaga, The Haunted Youth, Yawners
- Saturday May 21: Jungle, Jarv Is..., Kings Of Convenience, Shame, Confidence Man, The Marias, Camellos, Le Boom, La Plata, Kokoshca
We also leave here the official line-up, provided by the festival's website:
Where is Tomavistas 2022 taking place?
Tomavistas 2022 will return in May to the city of Madrid and this time it will be held in a new venue, the IFEMA, located in the capital itself.
Hotels near Tomavistas
So that you can stay and rest near the festival, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of the closest hotels to the venue:
You can also find cheaper options among the apartments offered by Airbnb on its website.
Restaurants near Tomavistas
And so that you can regain strength after enjoying a good meal, we leave here some of the nearest restaurants:
- La Cozina
- Orgaz Madrid
- La Canica
How to get to Tomavistas
To get to the festival site, IFEMA, we suggest the following options:
- Plane: the nearest airport is Madrid-Barajas. Once there you should take the metro towards Nuevos Ministerios and get off at Feria de Madrid, where a few meters away you will find the venue.
- Train: the train will leave you at Atocha Station. Once there the best option would be to take the suburban train towards Nuevos Ministerios and once there take the metro towards the airport and get off at Feria de Madrid.
- Bus: you will surely find an option from your city to Madrid on the Alsa website, as they offer numerous trips from almost every city in Spain.
- Car: always the most comfortable and flexible option, and with google maps you won't get lost!
Tomavistas 2022 tickets
Tickets for Tomavistas 2022 are now available for sale. Season tickets and tickets from:
- 3-day general season ticket: 87 euros. These tickets are currently sold out.
- General 2-day pass: if you want to attend the festival on Thursday and Friday, or Thursday and Saturday, the pass will cost you 85 euros. However, if you want to attend on Friday and Saturday, it will cost 90 euros.
- 1 day tickets: 50 euros
- For children between 11 and 15 years old, the Friday ticket costs 10 euros. Friday and Saturday tickets cost 15 euros.
- For children under 10 years old, tickets cost 2 euros.