Primavera Trompetera 2022
Where? Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz When? 7, 8 and 9 April 2022 Genres? Flamenco, hip hop, mestizaje and all kinds of music!
Primavera Trompetera 2022: general information
The Primavera Trompetera festival is one of the most popular music festivals on the national scene in the few years that it has been active, since its first edition was in 2015.
Primavera Trompetera is held annually in the municipality of Jerez de la Frontera, in Cadiz, specifically in the spaces of the Circuito de Jerez. This festival does not exclude any musical genre and welcomes every year in its line-up the best artists of the most varied styles: hip hop, flamenco, pop, mestizaje or rap, among others.
Artists such as El Canijo de Jerez, lborosie & Shengen Clan, Apollo 440, Mala Rodríguez, Juanito Makandé, SFDK, Natos y Waor, Nach, Toteking, La Excepción or Dellafuente, are some of those who have been present in past editions of this festival.
This year the festival will celebrate its VI edition, after not having been able to celebrate the ones planned for 2020 and 2021. The dates announced for this sixth edition will be the 7th, 8th and 9th of April 2022 when Primavera Trompetera will once again fill Jerez with music. Please note that if any of you bought tickets for past editions which were cancelled, those tickets will be valid for this next edition.
Primavera Trompetera 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
The festival organizers have already published on their social networks what would be the provisional line up for the next edition of Primavera Trompetera, where they have announced some of the artists who will be present. From Topfestivales we tell you who they will be:
- Natos y Waor
- Mala Rodríguez
- Fuel Fandango
- El Canijo De Jerez
- Lola Indigo
- Los Chicos Del Maíz
- Miguel Campello
- Green Valley
- Maikel Delacalle
- Kaydy Cain
- Recycled J
- Zulu Time
- Alberto Gambino
And many more! Here is the line-up provided by the festival's Instagram account:
Where is Primavera Trompetera 2022 being held?
The Primavera Trompetera festival, as we said before, is held in the town of Jerez de la Frontera, in Cadiz. Specifically, the concerts take place in the venues belonging to the Circuito de Jerez.
Hotels near Primavera Trompetera
So that you can stay without having to go far away from the venue where the concerts take place, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of the closest hotels:
You can also find cheaper options among the apartments offered by Airbnb on their website.
Restaurants near Primavera Trompetera
And if you want to enjoy a good meal to regain your strength and continue enjoying the concerts offered by Primavera Trompetera, we also recommend some restaurants near the venue:
- La Cueva
- Venta San José
- Santa Teresa Grill
- Venta Esteban
How to get to Primavera Trompetera
To get to the festival site, the Circuito de Jerez, from Topfestivales we recommend the following options:
- Plane. The closest airport to the venue is Jerez Airport, which is only 12 km from your destination. The best option to get to the festival from there is to take a taxi or a rental car.
- Train. The train station of Jerez de la Frontera is also a few kilometers from the Jerez circuit, so the best option would also be to take a taxi.
- By bus. The festival usually offers buses from some cities of the country to the festival site or in other websites like festymas you can also find buses from cities like Madrid, Malaga, Cordoba, Seville or Granada.
- By car. It's the easiest and most comfortable option, and with google maps you won't get lost. Just a hint, the venue (Circuito de Jerez) is located on the road to Arcos de la Frontera. You can also consider other options such as carpooling on blablacar or car hire if you don't have your own.
Primavera Trompetera 2022 tickets
Tickets for Primavera Trompetera 2022 are now on sale. Prices of tickets and season tickets from:
- Tickets: from 40 euros
- Season tickets: from 50 euros