Silver Cape 2022
Where? Barbate, Cádiz When? From 20 to 23 July 2022 Genres? All kinds of music! flamenco, pop, hip hop, reggae and rock.
Cabo de Plata 2022: general information
The Cabo de Plata festival has been held annually since 2016 in the municipality of Barbate, in Cadiz. This festival has the perfect mix of styles for any music lover, and is that there you can enjoy from flamenco to rock, hip hop, reggae, pop or many others.
Cabo de Plata is held on the Cadiz beach of Hierbabuena, in the coastal town of Barbate, where every year thousands of fans gather to dance and sing to the sound of many styles.
Artists such as Rels B, Nikone, La Pegatina, La M.O.D.A, Bad Gyal, Mr Kilombo or Recycled J, Lola Indigo, Juancho Marqués, Juanito Makandé or C.Tangana, are some of the many who were present in past editions.
The last edition of the festival planned for 2020 could not be held but Cabo de Plata will return to Barbate on the 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd of July 2022. The line-up of this edition is not yet available, but you can buy your tickets on the official website of the festival.
Cabo de Plata 2022: confirmed artists and bands
There is still no line-up available for the Cabo de Plata 2022 edition. The organization has stated that it will be a promising line-up and that it will be announced soon, but so far they have not made any progress. But, don't worry, from Topfestivals we will keep you informed of all the updates and details of the event.
Where will Cabo de Plata 2022 be held?
Cabo de Plata 2022 will be held as the rest of its editions in the well-known Playa de la Hierbabuena, which is located in the town of Barbate, in Cadiz.
Hotels near Cabo de Plata
Although we must warn you that the festival also offers a camping area where you can stay, we know that many of you prefer to stay in a hotel. From Topfestivales we bring you a selection of theclosest hotels to the festival:
You can also look for cheaper options among the apartments offered by Airbnb on their website.
Restaurants near Cabo de Plata
We also recommend some of the restaurants closest to the festival, so you can recharge your batteries with a good meal:
- Restaurant El Capitán
- Restaurant El Campero
- Yoko Experience Barbate
How to get to Cabo de Plata
To get to Barbate, from Topfestivales we suggest the following options:
- Plane: the closest airports to Barbate are Jerez de la Frontera airport and Gibraltar airport. Once there you can take one of the buses provided by the festival to the venue or a rental car.
- Bus: one of the best options as from the website Defestivales you will find trips from many parts of the country to the Cabo de Plata venue.
- Train: you also have the option to go by train from your city, taking into account that the nearest stations are those of Barbate and Cadiz.
- Car: with google maps you won't get lost! It is also the most comfortable and flexible option.
Cabo de Plata 2022 Tickets
Tickets for Cabo de Plata 2022 are already available for sale. Tickets and season tickets from:
- Season ticket without rest area: 60 euros
- Season ticket with rest area: 85 euros