Madrid 2022 opens
Where? Madrid When? From 7 July to 19 September 2022 Genres? Independent music, flamenco, and much more!
Abre Madrid 2022: general information
Abre Madrid is more of a concert series than a festival in itself. In addition to concerts, this event aims to offer a cultural promotion adapted to all audiences, which is why it also offers other activities such as family activities, theatre, cinema and monologues.
The shows will take place in an open-air venue, located in the IFEMA in Madrid, which houses two stages where the different programmed activities will take place.
On Fridays and Saturdays you can enjoy the successful speakeasy Medias Puri, which will offer the sessions that Abre Madrid has named Puri Beach, where its DJs and artists will reinvent the Madrid nightlife, this time from a new space.
As for the type of music, the proposals offered in their line-up are quite varied and alternative, going down the paths of indie music and even the flamenco genre. In cinema you can enjoy screenings of films such as Dirty Dancing, Mamma Mia or Grease, among many others, and monologues by El Monaguillo, Vaquero and Clavero or Miguel Lago.
All this and more can be found in the IFEMA space in Madrid from July 7, 2022 . Cheer up! It will make your summer a different and culturally enriched one.
Abre Madrid 2022 Poster: confirmed artists and bands
As we have said before, Abre Madrid welcomes in its program a wide variety of cultural bets. From Topfestivales we are going to focus on the artists and groups that will delight you with their concerts in this next edition. Do you want to know who they will be? We tell you:
- Los Secretos: 7,8 and 9 July
- Manel: 14th July
- Diego El Cigala: 23 July
- Omar Montes: 7 August
- Los Chichos: 30 July
- Carlos Sadness: 22 July
- Xoel López: 16 July
- Manel: 14th July
- Michael Legend: 18, 19, 20 August
- Micah P. Hinson: 25 August
- Momo Tribute Queen: 21, 22 August
Where does Abre Madrid take place?
Abre Madrid, as we said before, is held at the IFEMA in Madrid, which is like the Feria de Muestras of the city. It is a good location as it is within the city and several lines of both bus and subway, reach the site.
Hotels near Abre Madrid
So that you can stay near the festival, without having to go far away, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of some of the closest hotels to the festival:
- Novotel Campo de las Naciones
- Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria
- AC Hotel Madrid Feria by Mariott
- Globales Acis and Galatea
You can also find cheaper options among the apartments that Airbnbnb offers in Madrid. You can find them on their website.
Restaurants near Abre Madrid
And to recharge your batteries, what better idea than to do it while enjoying a good meal? From Topfestivales we think of everything, and that's why we bring you some of the closest restaurants:
- ORGAZ Madrid
- Restaurant El Gallo Campo de las Naciones
- La Canica
How to get to Abre Madrid
To get to the IFEMA venue, where the Abre Madrid event is taking place, Topfestivales offers you the following options:
- Plane. The closest airport is Madrid-Barajas Airport. Once there, the best option would be to take the metro (at the airport itself) towards Nuevos Ministerios, which stops at the Feria de Muestras.
- By train. A train from your city to Madrid will not be difficult to find. Once in Atocha station in Madrid, the best option would be to take a suburban train towards Nuevos Ministerios, and once there take the metro line that goes towards the airport and stops at the Trade Fair.
- By car. It is always the most comfortable and flexible option, and with google maps you won't get lost. You can also consider other options such as carpooling on blablacar or car rental if you don't have your own.
Tickets for Abre Madrid 2022
Tickets for Abre Madrid 2022 are already available for sale. Prices of subscriptions and tickets from:
- 2 Event Pass: from 30 euros
- 3 Event Pass: from 40 euros