General information Coca-cola Music Experience 2022
The Coca-cola Music Experience celebrates its 12th anniversary with this edition. It is the festival of reference for young people, especially teenagers. This is due to the fact that current artists of reference in pop or rap music come to its stages. In other editions, the Coca-Cola Music Experience has hosted artists such as Nicki Nicole, Ana Mena, Lola Indigo or Liam Payne.
Last year, in 2021, the Coca-cola Music Experience bet on promoting a hybrid format, where the concerts were broadcast through a streaming service. It was a great success and is one of the elements that has helped keep the festival alive.
For that reason, the Coca-Cola Music Experience organization wanted this year's edition to be more spectacular and special than ever. In fact, the slogan for this year's edition is "we have plenty of desire". In addition, the festival offers a large number of surprises to attendees, as well as lots of activities, always betting on responsible and sustainable leisure options.
Coca-cola Music Experience 2022 Poster
This year, the Coca-cola Music Experience will feature more than 20 hours of live music. The first confirmed artists were announced on April 23rd. It has had an incredible reception. These artists are:
- Lola Indigo
- New Rules, the fashionable boyband
- Álvaro de Luna
- Recycled J, rapper from Madrid
- Hens, who is doing great with his "Hensito".
But it doesn't end here! There are still many artists to be confirmed.
Where will Coca-Cola Music Experience 2022 be held?
After two years of "half-hearted celebrations" due to the pandemic, the Coca-cola Music Experience returns to the same location as in 2019. The Valdebebas venue will host the festival again. With more than 10,000 square meters, this venue is the most suitable for a festival of the size of the Coca-cola Music Experience.
This venue is located next to the Madrid IFEMA trade fair, a place where congresses and fairs are held. The Valdebebas venue hosts other large-scale concerts and festivals, making it an ideal location for this year's Coca-Cola Music Experience.
If you do not live in the city of Madrid, the best thing to do is to stay there in order to enjoy the two days of the festival to the fullest. For this, from TopFestivales we recommend hotels near Valdebebas.
- Novotel Campo de las Naciones
- Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria
- Maydrit Airport Hotel
- Globales Acis y Galatea
- Hotel Nuevo Boston
- Clement Barajas
- Melia Avenida de America
- Silken Puerta Madrid
- NH Barajas Airport
If you need somewhere to eat near the festival site, don't worry. We recommend a number of options so you don't have to travel far.
- La Taberna de Mulinazzo
- El Perejil Restaurant
- The typical Bodega el Garnacho
- La Churrasquería del Garnacho
- Europa II Restaurant
- Divina Locura
- Trattoria Adriana
- Primo Tavolino
How to get to Coca-cola Music Experience 2022
Whether you do not live in Madrid or if you are close by, here are some options for you to get to the Valdebebas venue.
- Plane: Madrid-Barajas airport has connections with the main national cities and many international connections.
- Train: Madrid-Chamartin and Atocha stations have connections to a large number of Spanish cities and towns. There are also high-speed lines to Barcelona, Zaragoza, Valencia, Ourense and Seville.
- Renfe or suburban trains: lines C-1 and C-10 have a stop at Valdebebas station.
- EMT regular buses: Lines 171 (stop Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas), 174 (stop Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas) and N2 (stop Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas). Also lines 112 and SE709 take you to the venue.
- Metro: line 8 has a stop at Feria de Madrid.
Coca-cola Music Experience 2022 tickets
There is only one type of ticket for this year's Coca-cola Music Experience. This is a general season ticket for both days. The price is 45 €.