Wild Madrid 2022
Where? Madrid When? From September 30th to October 1st 2022 Genres? A variety of styles such as rap, trap, reggae and rock.
Madrid Salvaje 2022: general information
Madrid Salvaje is a somewhat young music festival, as it celebrated its first edition in 2019. This event has its main venue in Madrid and specifically takes place at the IFEMA fairgrounds in Madrid. A festival of the most urban, since in it you can enjoy the best music of styles such as rap, trap or reggae, although you can also do it rock.
The 2020 edition could not be held due to the conditions of the pandemic and in 2021 the festival returned but with another format, as a tour with the name "Wild Tour" that landed in several cities in Spain such as Granada, Seville, Barcelona, Murcia, Valencia or Madrid, among others.
To give you an idea, artists like Kidd Keo, Delaossa, Ambkor, Fernando Costa, Kase O., Morad, Nikone, Nathy Peluso, Funzo & Baby Loud, Blake or Denom, are some of those who have stepped on the stages of Madrid Salvaje in past editions.
Do you want to enjoy these artists? You can do it! The festival Madrid Salvaje returns to Madrid from September 30 to October 1, 2022, with the best urban music.
Madrid Salvaje 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
Although the line-up for the Madrid Salvaje 2022 edition is not yet available, the organization of the festival has already announced through its social networks and on the official website of the festival, some of the artists that will make up this edition. From Topfestivales we tell you who are the artists already confirmed:
- Rels B
- Calero LDN
- Cafuné Cross
- Funzo & Baby Loud
- Kidd Keo
- May 214
- Nadal 015
- Ocer and Rade
Where will Madrid Salvaje 2022 be held?
The festival Madrid Salvaje, as we have said before, has as its main venue to develop its shows the IFEMA fairgrounds in Madrid.
Hotels near Wild Madrid
So that you can stay near the festival, without having to go far away, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of some of the closest hotels to the festival:
- Novotel Campo de las Naciones
- Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria
- AC Hotel Madrid Feria by Mariott
- Globales Acis and Galatea
You can also find cheaper options among the apartments that Airbnbnb offers in Madrid. You can find them on their website.
Restaurants near Madrid Salvaje
And what better idea than to recharge your batteries while you enjoy a good meal? From Topfestivals we think of everything, and that's why we bring you some of the closest restaurants:
- ORGAZ Madrid
- Restaurant El Gallo Campo de las Naciones
- La Canica
How to get to Madrid Salvaje
To get to the IFEMA site, where the festival takes place, from Topfestivales we propose the following options:
- By plane. The nearest airport is Madrid-Barajas Airport. Once there, the best option would be to take the metro (at the airport itself) towards Nuevos Ministerios, which stops at the Feria de Muestras.
- Train. A train from your city to Madrid will not be difficult to find. Once in Atocha station in Madrid, the best option would be to take a suburban train towards Nuevos Ministerios, and once there take the metro line that goes towards the airport and stops at the Feria de Muestras.
- By car. It is always the most comfortable and flexible option, and with google maps you won't get lost. You can also consider other options such as carpooling on blablacar or car rental if you don't have your own.
Wild Madrid 2022 tickets
Tickets for the festival Madrid Salvaje 2022 are already available for sale. Ticket prices from:
- General season ticket: from 37,50 euros
- VIP Pass: from 90,00 euros