The BioRitme festival returns after two years without taking place. With a change of venue and new voices, the festival will continue to maintain its essence and everything that defines it. It will last four days and nights, so you can enjoy the festival as always. Don't miss this event from August 25 to 28.
The festival has been held since 2013 and has always been spread over four days. BioRitme is an environmentally conscious festival, with activism, ecology and nature as its main hallmarks and concerns.
With organic food and drinks and a craft fair, BioRitme promises to be an experience that goes beyond the music. Socially and environmentally committed, it is the only festival in the country that is governed entirely by sustainability. Far from wanting to resemble macro-festivals, BioRitme maintains a familiar and responsible atmosphere with the community.
In addition to the concerts, there are many activities to enjoy. These include swimming, juggling, workshops, theater, canoeing and many more. There will also be talks on current issues, where specialists will inform any attendee who wishes to attend.
This year there will be one more artist per night, something that allows the new location of the festival.
Bioritme 2022 Poster
At the moment half of the line-up for this year's edition of BioRitme has been confirmed. Some of the names we find are:
- Ciudad Jara, the band of the ex-singer of La Raíz
- Roba Estesa
- Queralt Lahoz
- El Pony Pisador, who mix their music with absurdist humor
- Sense Sal
- Olive Tree Dance, coming from Portugal
- Malkus, a Valencian quartet.
Among others. But this is only 50% of this year's BioRitme, we'll keep an eye out for new confirmations!
Where will BioRitme 2022 be held?
This year the festival changes location. Always held on the banks of the Sau reservoir, this time it moves to the town of Torelló. Both are located in the Catalan region of Osona.
The town, bathed by the river Ter, is an ideal place to celebrate the festival and continue to maintain its essence and everything that it wants to convey to its attendees. Always surrounded by nature, contact with the environment is one of the strengths of BioRitme.
There will be an area to park vans and caravans, so you can go with yours to enjoy the festival in all its essence. There will also be a camping area. Access to this is included with the entrance to the festival.
There are different camping areas:
- Family camping: exclusive for families with children under 15 years old.
- Camping +25: exclusive for people over 25 years old.
- General camping: for people of all ages.
If you don't want to camp or bring your caravan, you can always stay near the festival site. We suggest you some hotels and hostels:
The BioRitme offers organic and local food and drinks. However, if you want to eat at a restaurant, we suggest a few:
- Restaurant El Bistrot del Final
- Cal Pagès
- Gastropub - Restaurant la Gola del Llop
- Restaurant Tse Tse
- L'engruna d'en Pousa
How to get to BioRitme 2022
Being held in nature and far from the main cities, you will most likely have to travel to get to BioRitme. Here are a few options:
- Car: the exit you should take is number 75, called Torelló Nord.
- Buses: the festival has a series of official buses leaving from Valencia, Barcelona, Tarragona, Lleida and Vic. You have all the schedules of these buses on the official website of the festival.
- Train: the R3 commuter line takes you to the Torelló stop, where you should get off.
BioRitme 2022 tickets
There is only one type of ticket for BioRitme. This is a voucher that gives access to the four days of the festival. It also includes the right to camp in the areas provided by the festival. The price is 74 €.