Where? Parc del Fòrum, Barcelona When? From July 6 to 9, 2022 Genres? Pop, bachata, trap, latin, rock, alternative, folk
The Cruïlla festival returns to the streets of Barcelona after two years without being held. This year the festival promises that all its attendees will be dancing the four days it lasts. It is presented as a Big Bang that wants to bring us back to life and everything typically festival. We get together again with strangers, united by the music and the desire to enjoy.
Cruïlla, which was born in 2005 in Mataró, presents a cocktail of genres. It always focuses on diversity and, this year, more than ever. In this festival, the local component is very important, that is why the proximity product in the foodtrucks and employs people from the neighborhood where it is held.
Sustainability is one of its hallmarks and a very important factor in Cruïlla. It is advocated to keep the environmental impact of the festival to the minimum possible. In addition, the festival has clear social policies, so facilities are given to vulnerable groups and a protocol against gender violence has been imposed.
Cruïlla 2022 poster
The festival will last four days. On Wednesday and Thursday, the shows will end before midnight, in order to respect the rest of the neighbors. However, Friday and Saturday will be extended until the early hours of the morning.
There will be big names, some of them with unique dates in the country. National and international artists will attend this event. Some of the main names are:
- Rels B
- Jack White
- Duran Duran
- Ruben Blades
- Juan Luis Guerra
- Rigoberta Bandini
Among others. In addition, there are still some artists to be confirmed.
Where will Cruïlla 2022 be held?
The Parc del Fòrum, located between Barcelona and Sant Adrià del Besòs, is the place chosen to host the festival. It is a large park located right next to the sea and was inaugurated in 2004.
A large number of events and concerts have been held in this location. Among them are the annual festivities of La Mercè, the main festival of the city of Barcelona.
The park has several spaces and is very spacious. That is why it is ideal for hosting a festival of the stature of Cruïlla.
Hotels near Parc del Fòrum
If you do not live in the city of Barcelona, this is a good option for you to discover it. If you need a place to stay, we suggest some hotels near the Parc del Fòrum.
- Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona
- AC Hotel Barcelona Fórum by Marriott
- Barcelona Princess
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
- Vincci Maritimo
Restaurants near the Parc del Fòrum
Very close to the Parc del Fòrum is the Diagonal Mar shopping center. There is a wide range of restaurants of all kinds. However, if you do not want to go to the mall, we suggest other options:
- Bar Restaurant Nou
- Restaurant Pacífic
- Lahore Restaurant
How to get to Cruïlla
Being in the city, there are many options to get to the Parc del Fòrum. In addition, Barcelona is a very accessible city both nationally and from abroad.
- Plane: Barcelona airport has connections with national and international airports.
- Train: Barcelona's Sants station receives trains from many Spanish cities, as well as high-speed trains to Madrid, Zaragoza or Tarragona. Also the França station has connections with many towns and cities in Catalonia and Valencia.
- Bus: the North and Fabra y Puig stations receive buses from many national cities and towns.
- Metro: the closest stop to the Parc del Fòrum is Maresme|Fòrum, on the yellow line 4.
- Streetcar: lines T4 and T6 have stops near the site. You can get off either at the Fòrum stop or at Capis Diagonal-Besòs.
- City bus: lines such as V26, H16 or 7 have stops very close to the park.
Tickets for Cruïlla 2022
There are different tickets, depending on the days you want to attend or the type of ticket you want.
Vouchers for more than one day:
- Full ticket: for all the days the festival lasts. Its price is 100 €.
- Full ticket premium: all days of the festival, preferential access, best view, welcome drink, free parking. Its price is 300 €.
- Weekend pass: July 8th and 9th. Its price is 85 €.
- Premium Weekend Pass: July 8 and 9, preferential access, best view, welcome drink, free parking. Its price is 250 €.
Single day tickets:
- Wednesday July 6th ticket: price is 25 €.
- Wednesday July 6th premium ticket: preferential access, best view, welcome drink, free parking. Its price is 125 €.
- Thursday July 7th ticket: its price is 40 €.
- Thursday July 7th premium ticket: preferential access, best view, welcome drink, free parking. The price is 150 €.
- Friday July 8th ticket: its price is 65 €.
- Friday July 8th premium ticket: preferential access, best view, welcome drink, free parking. Its price is 200 €.
- Saturday July 9th ticket: its price is 65 €.
- Saturday July 9th premium ticket: preferential access, best view, welcome drink, free parking. Its price is 200 €.