O Son Do Camiño 2022
Where? Santiago de Compostela, Galicia When? June 16, 17 and 18, 2022 Genres? Rock, indie, electronic, and much more!
O Son Do Camiño 2022: general information
O Son Do Camiño is an eclectic music festival held in Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, since 2018, making it a fairly new festival. Specifically, the festival develops its shows in the spaces of O Monte Do Gozo, around the end of June.In it you can enjoy the best of rock, indie or electronic music, undoubtedly, a very complete festival at the height of any music lover. In addition, this event, with its celebration, also aims to sponsor the Camino de Santiago and Xacobeo.
Alice Wonder, Kitai, Molina Molina, Royal Republic, Second, Richard Ashcroft, Graveyard, Bastille, Beret, Die Antwoord, The Zombie Kids, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Moito!, Cariño, Igloo, Marem Ladson or Iván Ferreiro, are some of the artists who made up the edition held in 2019.
Its editions planned for 2020 and 2021 could not be held due to pandemic conditions, but we have good news for you, O Son Do Camiño returns from June 16 to 18, 2022! Are you really going to miss it?
O Son Do Camiño 2022 Poster: confirmed artists and bands
This edition of O son do Camiño is going to feature great national and international artists. It's an eclectic mix for music mavericks who don't stick to just one genre. Some of the artists are:
- The Chemical Brothers
- C. Tangana
- Jhay Cortez
- Sebastian Yatra
- Liam Gallagher
- Anuel AA
- Justin Quiles
- Jason Derulo
- Dani Martin
- Nathy Peluso
- Nicki Nicole
- Rigoberta Bandini
- La M.O.D.A.
Among many others!
Where will O Son Do Camiño 2022 be held?
The festival O Son Do Camiño, as we said before, has its main venue in Santiago de Compostela, in Galicia. Specifically, its shows take place occupying the spaces of Monte Do Gozo, located about 5 kilometers from Santiago.
Hotels near O Son Do Camiño
Although this festival usually offers camping tickets to its attendees, we know that many of you prefer to stay in a hotel. For this reason, and so that you don't have to go far from the venue, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of some of the closest hotels to the festival:
You can also consider other more economical options such as the possibility of staying in an apartment. On the Airbnb website you can find a large number of them, managed by a private individual.
Restaurants near O Son Do Camiño
And what better way to recharge your batteries while enjoying a good meal? From Topfestivals we are attentive to everything, and we bring you a list with some of the closest restaurants:
- Pulpería O Negreira
- Parrillada A Reventar Santiago
- Susos Restaurant
- Mesón As Brañas
How to get to O Son Do Camiño
To get to the site where the festival takes place, from Topfestivales we suggest the following options:
- Plane. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, which is only 10 kilometers from Monte do Gozo. Once there, the best option is to take a bus towards Santiago and get off at San Marcos, a few minutes walk from the site.
- Train. A train from your city to Santiago de Compostela will be another of the best options. Once at the train station in Santiago, the best option is to take a bus towards the airport and get off, as in the previous option, in San Marcos.
- Bus. If you choose this option, the bus will leave you in the same place as going by train, since Santiago has an intermodal station, so you will have to follow the same indications as in the previous point.
- By car. It is always the easiest and most comfortable option, besides, with google maps you won't get lost! You can also consider other options such as carpooling or car rental if you do not have your own.
O Son Do Camiño 2022 Tickets
The tickets for O Son Do Camiño 2022 are already sold out. It was such a complete and powerful line-up that there are no tickets left for any day! Don't miss the TopFestivals updates to know all the details about the tickets for the next edition.