BIME Festival 2021
Where? Bilbao When? 29th to 30th October 2021 Genres? Rap, pop, indie... The best music sounds in Bilbao!
BIME Festival 2021: general information
Bizkaia International Music Experience, better known by its acronym BIME, is a music festival that takes place in Bilbao and every year brings together more than 20,000 music lovers. This festival is considered one of the best indoor music festivals of the moment. The event also has other activities parallel to the concerts of the artists, such as a fair aimed at the music industry, the only one in Europe.
The venue for BIME Festival is the BEC, the trade fair of the city of Bilbao, a space that surprises its attendees with its architecture. Here you can enjoy the best sounds of the moment.
This festival brings together every year national and international artists and groups, as well as betting on new national artists. Amaia, Morgan, Aitor Etxebarría, Dhapni, Michael Kiwanuka, The Divine Comedy, Carolina Durante or Helena Hauff, are some of the soloists and groups that made the audience enjoy their concerts in the edition held in 2019.
BIME Festival will open its doors again to its thousands of attendees from 29th to 20th October 2021.
BIME Festival 2021 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
The festival is just a few weeks away and of course, the festival organizers have already announced the line-up with the artists and bands that will be performing on October 29th and 30th 2021. From Topfestivales we tell you who they will be:
- Friday 29: Bad Gyal, Trueno, Maikel Delacalle, Frente Cumbiero
- Saturday 30th: Natos y Waor, Chill Mafia, Ana Tijoux, Laura Sam and Juan Escribano
Where does BIME Festival 2021 take place?
BIME Festival is held every year at the BEC, which is the trade fair of Bilbao, which is located in the district of Ansio, located in the Biscayan municipality of Baracaldo.
Hotels near BIME Festival
So that you can stay and rest near the festival, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of the closest hotels:
Restaurants near BIME Festival
And if you want to recharge your batteries with a good meal, from Topfestivales we think of everything, so here are some of the closest restaurants to the event venue:
- London's Pizza
- Maraxe Restaurant
- La Batea
How to get to BIME Festival
Doubts about how to get to BIME? From Topfestivales we will tell you some of the possible options:
- Plane: the closest airport to the venue is Bilbao Airport. Once there you can take a bus, metro or taxi, as the distance between them is only 7km.
- Train: you will have to take a train that stops at Baracaldo Station, as it is the closest Renfe station to the venue. Then the bus line A3336 will be the best way to get to the trade fair.
- Car: it will always be the most comfortable and flexible option, take google maps and prepare good music, you are in for a good trip! You can also choose a shared ride on the blablacar website.
BIME Festival 2021 tickets
Some of the tickets for BIME Festival 2021 are already available for sale. Tickets and passes from:
- General admission tickets from 33 euros