Resurrection Fest 2022
Where? Viveiro, Lugo When? From June 29th to July 3rd 2022 Genres? Lots of metal, punk and hardcore
Resurrection Fest 2022: general information
Resurrection Fest is a music festival held annually since 2006 in the town of Viveiro, which is located in Lugo. It is popularly known by the name "Resu" and its lineup always bets on the styles of metal, punk and hardcore.
In addition, this festival has managed to become one of the most popular festivals in Spain and one of the benchmarks in Europe, bringing together more than 80,000 attendees in each of its editions.
The event, which specifically takes place in the parish of Celeiro de Viveiro, welcomes every year a large number of artists and bands recognized both nationally and internationally.
Since its inception, it has managed to bring together more than 300 different artists and bands, such as: Iron Maiden, Motörhead, Scorpions, Rammstein, Anthrax, Refused, Testament, Bad Religion, Volbeat, Bullet for My Valentine, Heaven Shall Burn, At the Gates, Dead Kennedys, Exodus, or Black Flag, among many others.
Resurrection Fest 2022 will be held from June 29th to July 3rd 2022 to make you enjoy the best of the metal, punk and hardcore genres, are you sure you are going to miss it?
Resurrection Fest 2022 line-up: confirmed artists and bands
The festival organizers have already published the official line-up of Resurrection Fest 2022, both on their social networks and on their official website.
From Topfestivales we tell you some of the confirmed artists and bands that will be present in this next edition:
- Heaven Shall Burn
- Rise of the Northstar
- Beyond The Black
- Eskimo Callboy
- Our Hollow Our Home
- Deadly Apples
Among many others that you can find below in the official line-up of Resurrection Fest 2022:
Where is Resurrection Fest 2022 taking place?
The Resurrection Fest festival, as we have said before, is held in the grounds of the Parroquia de Celeiro, located in the town of Viveiro, in Lugo.
Hotels near Resurrection Fest
So that you can stay near the festival, from Topfestivales we bring you a selection of the closest hotels, so you don't have to go far away from the festival:
You can also evaluate other cheaper options by searching among the apartments offered by Airbnb on their website.
Restaurants near Resurrection Fest
We also recommend you some of the nearest restaurants, so you can recover your strength with a good meal and continue enjoying the festival:
- Boa Vista Restaurant
- O Celeiriño
- A Chabola
- Mesón A Fonte
How to get to Resurrection Fest
To get to the site where the festival is held, from Topfestivales we propose the following options:
- Plane. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport. However, this airport is about 147 kilometers away from the place where the festival takes place so the best option once there would be to take one of the buses of the companies Arriva or Monbus (which move around Galicia) and will have as destination Viveiro.
- Train. The best option would be to take a train to Santiago de Compostela and once there find a FEVE that will take you directly to Viveiro. We say FEVE because it is the company that operates in that town.
- By bus. There is also the possibility of this option, either taking a bus to Santiago and from there one of those of Arriva or Monbus that connects with Viveiro, or a direct alsa from your city to Galicia that passes or has as a destination Viveiro.
- By car. It is always the most comfortable and flexible option, and with google maps you won't get lost. You can also consider other options such as a shared trip in blablacar or a rental car, if you don't have your own.
Resurrection Fest 2022 tickets
Tickets for Resurrection Fest 2022 are now available for sale. Tickets and passes from:
- Tickets: from 39 euros
- 4 Day Pass: from 169 euros
- 5 Day Pass: from 199 euros